Friday, May 21, 2010

waiFIT Shoot

I just returned from a fantastic trip to Boca Raton, Florida with Waiora Global. I was hired to consult and style the waiFIT Challenge winners. Having worked with Waiora previously with production company, Chris Jensen Creative, I was delighted to be called for this project.
I met the winners in Orlando in March and got to know then a bit, as well as took their measurements. I then came back to Utah to design a look and shop for each of them. While on location in Boca we stayed at the beautiful Boca Beach Club Resort and shot video and photography there. The clothing looked great on camera and everyone was happy with the clothing they got to keep.
I did makeup, hair and styled the clothing on set and had a great time with each of the winners: David, Alecia, Suzanne, Carl and Mark.

We worked hard and had a lot of fun. I am so excited to see the finished images and video to highlight the waiFIT Program and the waiFIT Challenge winners.

I worked with Chris and Ryan of Chris Jensen Creative on the crew. Chris is always so professional and great to work with and Ryan has such a easy going attitude, he is a pleasure to be around.

Waiora has a fantastic, dedicated management team with leader Eddie Stone. Robin developed the waiFIT product and organized the trip with many other great Waiora staffers. They made my stay in Florida so comfortable and my work so fun.
Boca Beach Club Resort photo by: Chris Jensen

No comments: