Thursday, May 19, 2011

Magazine Shoot with Ty Burrell













I was SO excited to get a call from Wendy Redfern from "Under the Radar" magazine for a shoot with Ty Burrell. I was referred to her by Jenn Clyde, a lovely fashion stylist here in Utah, and several awesome friends.


We are BIG fans of "Modern Family" at our house, so my family was possibly more excited than me :)


The funny part about the shoot is that Ty was to dress as Joni Mitchell- a sort of comedian vs musician spread. The photos were based on famous Joni Mitchell album covers This was made even funnier because Ty had pretty good facial hair going.


The wig was brought in by the photographer and, I must say... it had a mind of it's own. Ty was a great sport as I wrangled the wig and tried to straighten and get stray hairs out of his face.


Ty was so kind and cool. He asked about my family and work. He shared a little about his family too.


Photographer: Ron Newkirk


Styling: Jenn Clyde


Grooming and Hair: Dawn Weidauer


Location: Bar X, Salt Lake City, Utah

No comments: